ANALYSIS OF EFFICIENCY----
Test the efficiency of a retail project to increase sales and customer number
Is it possible to empower an existing space by increasing the number of customers and boosting sales?
Does a proper analysis of efficiency help to find out why a retail design project does not take off?
What are the critical points to maximize or to cut out from the concept of a shop or a restaurant?
The analysis of efficiency developed by sensitivity architecture helps ambitious entrepreneurs and innovative brands to grow in retail by revealing and developing the hidden potential of their retail projects.
THE SUCCESSFUL SHOP
- A successful shop can not be based only on the importance and quality of the brands it sells, it has to follow marketing and visual merchandizing principles too;
- The aesthetics of the sales area interiors, the eye-catching visual displays of the windows are only basic ingredients for a shop that works;
- The customer experience inside the store is no more an optional, it is fundamental to increase the perceived value of the brands and the products.
That’s not enough these days because:
Each store, restaurant or other retail activity is different from another, even if they follow the same original concept. Their design efficiency has to be optimized to perform to its full potential.
Sensitivity is the first architecture firm to have developed a unique design method that tests and highlights the hidden potential of each store. Customer purchases more willingly and returns because he perceives this “higher value” when he enters the store.
ANALYSIS OF EFFICIENCY
Our clients are not afraid to innovate and experiment something new because they understand that retail universe is always changing at a very fast pace.
If the brand does not grow fast in a sort of evolution it may may disappear.
Therefore brick and mortar retail activities have to be ready to adapt to the continue changing.In simple words the spaces have to be efficient:
Every part (both front of house both back of house) has to be set in the right way to work together with the other into a system which is optimized to bring inside the customer, make him buy willingly, make him live exiting shopping experience and make him come back to buy again.
The “Sensitivity Method” tests where it is possible to act to:
- Identify the “weak points” of a store or a any other retail activity to make it extremely efficient;
- Maximize the quality of the spaces to rise the perceived value;
- Produce an unique shopping experience through setting the services in the right position;
- Find out what is missing to Attract and multiply the customer number;
- Boost sales;
Our process combines together principles of strategy, architecture, marketing and visual merchandizing.
Our aim is to create a strong relationship between people and brands through what happen inside the retail space.
THE ANALYSIS OF EFFICIENCY BY SENSITIVITY ARCHITECTURE PRODUCES POWERFUL EFFECTS:
Exclusive spaces that capture the customer’s curiosity through emotions and make him return.
Unique shopping experience that hight the of value your brands
A system that optimizes the efficiency of the store and boost sales
RISE THE VALUE OF YOUR ACTIVITY. CONTACT US BY FILLING IN THE FORM
Discover what we do to maximize the hidden potential of your store, how to multiply the number of customers of your restaurant, in a nutshell how to improve the efficiency of your retail activity.
FULL ON-LINE SERVICE
Sensitivity Architecture can work full remotely: meetings, revisions, deliveries, will be developed and sent anywhere via internet according to customer needs.